Inverse is seeking a SEO & Social Analytics Intern to be a part of extending the growing reach of our publication. The ideal candidate is interested in online publishing and pursuing a career in marketing, audience development, or analytics. We’re looking for a driven, detail-oriented individual who is familiar with basic SEO practices and data analysis, is comfortable with excel, and constantly seeking out the stories within the data. It's essential that this person have an interest in SEO, social media and the drive to learn what truly works in audience growth. This is a paid internship.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Inverse team out of our Soho office five days a week. He or she will be a part of ensuring our best work reaches the most people by using data to inform SEO strategy, audience building, social media practices, outreach, and editorial decisions. Weekly tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Complete daily and weekly analytics reports on search and site traffic, social channels, and video
- Assist with keyword research and trending topics to inform our search strategy
- Assist the audience development and editorial teams with SEO calendars
- Provide research and analysis around audience insights, content performance, site analytics, and industry trends
- Monitor analytics and insights for search and established social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Assist paid distribution efforts through Facebook advertising
- Availability 5 days a week
- Familiar with basic SEO practices
- Experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ad-ons a plus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous SEO internships a plus
Please submit a resume and a cover letter in order to apply.